Sign in to follow this  

2016 KTM 350 SXF UPDATE

Aside from the worst forks I've ever ridden on in my 30 years of motocrossing, the bike is absolutely amazing!!!!! Love the easy to change air filter!!! Love the awesome power and light weight. Could use a stronger battery. Watch the spokes near rim lock. Can't wait to get my FMF full system and wp come valve forks and try adding a tooth on rear sprocket this week. Have not broken any foot peg springs yet (got 15 hours on it). The launch control is a lil tricky. We moved it to the clutch side for easier access. Love the map switch but I leave it on aggressive. Would like to learn how to do my own mapping may just buy another Bazzaz fuel management system it takes all the guess work out of mapping.

Aside from the worst forks I've ever ridden on in my 30 years of motocrossing, the bike is absolutely amazing!!!!! Love the easy to change air filter!!! Love the awesome power and light weight. Could use a stronger battery. Watch the spokes near rim lock. Can't wait to get my FMF full system and wp come valve forks and try adding a tooth on rear sprocket this week. Have not broken any foot peg springs yet (got 15 hours on it). The launch control is a lil tricky. We moved it to the clutch side for easier access. Love the map switch but I leave it on aggressive. Would like to learn how to do my own mapping may just buy another Bazzaz fuel management system it takes all the guess work out of mapping.

Go with a Vortex ECU instead, you'll be a lot happier.

• Like 1