Sign in to follow this  

Check out this awesome video

I need to know more about that L version

It's a kit installed by the Euro dealers to the same bikes that we get, only with different graphics.

Plus, they come jetted correctly.

There is an Enduro version (lighting) and an XRL version (street legal kit).

Similar to the AU version, only cheaper quality.

If you look closely, it's a cheap-ass kit (look at the horn mount)....

Aftermarket euro conversion.

The lighting kit, ignition switch, speedo, etc. is all available as an aftermarket kit, so you guys in the States don't need to feel left out, the kit is exactly the same as the one fitted to the bikes in the video (the same guy makes them) it's an easy to fit kit, with clear instructions, just plugs in to the existing wiring with no modification, it just takes a little time and patience, can be fitted to both X and R models, available from ProRacing, www.proracing.co.uk (XC Lighting) the owner ships worldwide.

A lot of UK bikes that didn't have the lighting kit as a dealer fit have them aftermarket for legality,

It's a kit installed by the Euro dealers to the same bikes that we get, only with different graphics.

Plus, they come jetted correctly.

There is an Enduro version (lighting) and an XRL version (street legal kit).

Similar to the AU version, only cheaper quality.

If you look closely, it's a cheap-ass kit (look at the horn mount)....

lighting kits are mega quality iv'e had one on my '05 model from new, really easy to fit, all just plugs in with clear instructions supplied. These kits are even used by Honda dealers in Japan, check out the supplier www.proracing.co.uk , see XC Lighting, ships worldwide.

I agree with Krannie...looks like a cheap-ass kit to me as well.

It is odd though that you've mentioned TWICE how great they are, followed by a website link, AND the fact that they ship world wide. Subtle...very subtle.

• Like 1

I agree with Krannie...looks like a cheap-ass kit to me as well.

It is odd though that you've mentioned TWICE how great they are, followed by a website link, AND the fact that they ship world wide. Subtle...very subtle.

That's an interesting view!, was just trying to help you guys that MIGHT be interested in knowing how you can make your bike to the spec in the video (European), obviously Honda have got it wrong then by putting Cheap-Ass kits on their bikes, then letting the world know they have done that by involving one of their ex world champions in publishing a video about it and getting the Moto GP commentator to do the voice over....and naming the products/suppliers....Great marketing by Honda.... or is it that Honda are right and know what they are doing and you are actually wrong!

These forums are all about us helping each other, answering questions, trying to inform those that are interested in understanding what products are good and work and what dont and should be avoided, my point is it's a great, reliable bike, mines an 05, 10 years old, that it's road legal in Europe using a kit that's the same/similar to the that fitted to the current bike, i have done a whole load over other stuff to it as well, some good, but also some not so good as the stock bike, but should i say anything about that...not sure now re your criticism/comment.... 

I was quite surprised that the Honda video names it's suppliers, that Honda would be involved in doing that, what's the benefit for them of that, is it so those interested in buying the bike know it has quality after market accessories, or are they just trying to put you off buying the bikes by letting you know they fitting Cheap-Ass kits to a great bike....oh by the way, i have fitted the horn in a different place so saving the weight of the bracket.....

The point is you're new on this website and youve posted this video four different forums, and thats all you've posted. It appears as if you're pushing a product.

Edited by Missing_Link
  • Like 1