biker-land.de best price on Sidi boots

I searched for reviews on this site prior to ordering because their prices on the Sidi Crossfire SRS seemed too good to be true. I found a few reviews from people on other sites that were positive so I went for it. I made sure to order on an actual credit card and not my check card so I could dispute the charges if necessary. On the site you have to go to the top and select Non EU customer so that it will take the 19% VAT tax off the prices displayed. Then select the British flag from the German flag to display the site in English if you do not speak German. Then you can select your currency so that prices will be converted to your currency. 

Express shipping to the US was only $21 for express DHL that switches to USPS with tracking once it arrives in the US. I had updated tracking information all the way to my house. The boots shipped out 3 days from my order date, realistically 2 days because I ordered late at night. Shipping was fast considering the distance, shipped on the 3rd arrived on the 9th. 

Every question I asked was answered in less than 24hrs, usually much less than that. The only problem I have had is the size I ordered is a little too big. They told me to just send them back for a full refund less the $21 shipping. I am actually going to order a second pair a half size smaller and then send back which ever one doesn't fit as well. My feet are kind of wide and I know the Sidi's have a problem with this. The 13's were plenty wide, so hopefully the 12.5 is wide enough. 

I can't say enough good things about my experience with this company. I'll update this thread when I get my other boots and am refunded for the set I send back. 

http://biker-land.de/Motorcycle-Boots/Motocross-boots--MX-Boots/Sidi-Crossfire-2-SRS-10000544/

• Like 2

Holy crap, $360 for the Crossfire 2 SRS!!! They are $575 on RMATV. That's a deal and a half.

Only $261 for the Crossfire 1 SRS. I may have to buy a pair now even though my Sidi Chargers have another year or two in them.

Edit: After looking closer at the Crossfire 1 SRS the picture is not of the SRS version, but the standard sole. I wonder which one they are selling?

Edited by woods-rider

Holy crap, $360 for the Crossfire 2 SRS!!! They are $575 on RMATV. That's a deal and a half.

Only $261 for the Crossfire 1 SRS. I may have to buy a pair now even though my Sidi Chargers have another year or two in them.

Edit: After looking closer at the Crossfire 1 SRS the picture is not of the SRS version, but the standard sole. I wonder which one they are selling?

I noticed that too, that is why I went with the Crossfire II. Email them about it, I'm sure they will get back to you. Let them know Jeff Deaver sent you, maybe they will give me a discount. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I got my second pair of boots, but I'm gonna see if someone here needs them so I don't have to send them all the way back to Germany. If anyone needs a size 13 pair of the crossfire 2 SRS boots please contact me. $380 shipped to the continental US. 

Edited by devojrx7

I bought two pairs of boots from them last year, one of which was the Sidi Adventure. At the time I did some research on why the huge discount buying overseas and found that the import duty on Sidi Adventure boots coming into the USA from Italy was like 40%. That would definitely explain it. One thing to be aware of is that purchases like this can get snagged by US customs and held until the import duty is paid. I think the fact that biker-land uses DHL somehow bypasses that. Or maybe we all just got lucky.

I bought two pairs of boots from them last year, one of which was the Sidi Adventure. At the time I did some research on why the huge discount buying overseas and found that the import duty on Sidi Adventure boots coming into the USA from Italy was like 40%. That would definitely explain it. One thing to be aware of is that purchases like this can get snagged by US customs and held until the import duty is paid. I think the fact that biker-land uses DHL somehow bypasses that. Or maybe we all just got lucky.

I think it's luck. I know this could have happened with the bike I ordered my son from Canada as it happened to others who ordered them. I was willing to risk it for the discount. I figured it would probably just be equal price if I got nabbed. This is even more reason for someone to buy these 13's from me. Come on guys I know there is someone out there with giant feet that needs these. LOL

I got my second pair of boots, but I'm gonna see if someone here needs them so I don't have to send them all the way back to Germany. If anyone needs a size 13 pair of the crossfire 2 SRS boots please contact me. $380 shipped to the continental US. 

color? New/used?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Stumbled across the site when I was looking for a deal on Crossfire 2's and placed my order on 2.16.16 and they are on their way to the states.  $405 after shipping for the crossfire 2 srs in grey/white.   

From all ive read, when they ship DHL it gets handed off to USPS in the states and everyone says usps wont charge the import fee, but people who have had FedEx or UPS deliver got hit with fees.  Im prepared to wait 4 weeks for them but if I can get them in 2 that would be awesome, have a race that weekend and would love to have them for it

Sounds like people are getting them pretty quick, just over a week?

• Like 1