Sign in to follow this  

Beta is clearing out Marzocchi race and factory edition forks

Just a heads up if anyone is interested in picking up a pair or red zokes at a very discounted price.  Check with your dealer for pricing. 

Hello Beta Dealers,

We haven't sold out yet so we are pushing this order back another week.  Please get your orders in this week as this is a one time offer!

The factory is clearing out their remaining Marzocchi closed cartridge forks (Race and Factory Edition red fork) and are offering to ship some out to us at a discount.  This is a one-time offer at getting these at a killer deal!!

These forks are all going to come with .48kg springs, we are not going to swap springs but we have many other rates available that we can send with them.  These are for both fork legs only.

These will fit right in the stock triple clamps of the following bikes:
2013-2016 RR 2-strokes
2013-2016 RR 4-strokes
2014-2016 RS 4-strokes
*will fit earlier year models with the purchase of triple clamp kit, axle, and spacers.

Spare parts are still readily available and in stock here at Beta USA!

We are going to place the order this Friday, November 13th so get your orders in now.  We are going to cover the air shipping to get the forks to us so that they will be here at the end of this month but at this price you will still be covering the shipping to you.  Supplies are limited!  Please respond with how many sets you'd like.  First come, first serve so get your orders in as quick as you can!

Thanks for looking!

Sincerely,

-Beta Parts Team 

• Like 3

I saw that email and was thinking about a second set;) but I'm helping out my son get a new 300....congrats on your new Beta dealer by the way:)

Edited by Whiskeythrottle24

I need to replace the seal band on my 45 zokes. With zoke America having closed its doors i'm needing to get creative for the fix. With that it mind---

I need to replace the seal band on my 45 zokes. With zoke America having closed its doors i'm needing to get creative for the fix. With that it mind---

Have you tried getting parts? 45 zokes are so common I wouldn't think you'd have any problem... or are you projecting a problem? I'm not worrying for some reason... I got em on my 525. I think there's aftermarket seals and stuff .. idk.. didn't look into that yet.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=marzocchi%20fork%20seals%2045%20for%20sale

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

What's the cost on a pair?

I'm not exactly sure.. I thought i heard 1600? ..wasn't paying that much attention as I don't have money..for that at least.. I think it's like 2500 as an option.. so that's why if one wants it  ...it's better to just buy the race edition right off. It's cheaper and the whole bike is blinged out with the best stuff right off.. well a bunch anyway. They are supposed to be great but some have not liked them for being stiffer or not getting them set up right or some wear issues.. idk. i didn't have em so don't know the details. If I were to get them I'd just not fool around and contact Stillwell  to get the forks done right off. Stillwell thinks these are awesome forks.. should talk to some that have some of these done by stillwell I guess.

I'm not exactly sure.. I thought i heard 1600? ..wasn't paying that much attention as I don't have money..for that at least.. I think it's like 2500 as an option.. so that's why if one wants it ...it's better to just buy the race edition right off. It's cheaper and the whole bike is blinged out with the best stuff right off.. well a bunch anyway. They are supposed to be great but some have not liked them for being stiffer or not getting them set up right or some wear issues.. idk. i didn't have em so don't know the details. If I were to get them I'd just not fool around and contact Stillwell to get the forks done right off. Stillwell thinks these are awesome forks.. should talk to some that have some of these done by stillwell I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-feAR_x5A4A

For that money you could buy a set of KYB forks and still have a $1000 in pocket...

• Like 4

yea.. whatever.. I'm good with my Sachs. .and no"upgrade" high end priced for me. ..but for those that want it's up to them. Some say they like the kyb and the red zokes and ohlins.. up to them ...and maybe it works better for what they ride. I'm all good. ..but if one wants to spend on these red zokes they are a grand less than what they would normally spend if they wanted to buy earlier..just depends on what one wants..  .. If I had a lot of money to blow I might even get one if I didn't have so many projects. i plan on keeping my 300 rr for a long long time and just keep modding the hell out of it till there's nothing to do to it .. I'm already close to the end.. it was great enough stock... If all my other mod plans were fulfilled I might entertain new suspension.. It doesn't make much sense bang for my buck..but if I had nothing else to upgrade I might look that way. I don't see any new bikes in the horizon that are a draw for me at all. Beta for 2 stroke really didn't do alot that I can see.. they put in oil injection for the 2 strokes.. that's kind of trendy or like nothing that I want. It's like the bike is great enough as it is.  

Have you tried getting parts? 45 zokes are so common I wouldn't think you'd have any problem... or are you projecting a problem? I'm not worrying for some reason... I got em on my 525. I think there's aftermarket seals and stuff .. idk.. didn't look into that yet.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=marzocchi%20fork%20seals%2045%20for%20sale

Seal band for the midvalve piston isnt exactly an expendable like oil/dust seals and bushings.

They should get a good stock of parts brought over for MUCH more reasonable prices to support the riders with forks already here, or part out some of the whole forks.  $1600 for an orphan fork with spotty QC issues is stupid if thats true.

• Like 5

They should get a good stock of parts brought over for MUCH more reasonable prices to support the riders with forks already here, or part out some of the whole forks.  $1600 for an orphan fork with spotty QC issues is stupid if thats true.

Hey whatever..maybe.. Those are discounted alot and of course still not cheap.. but it's a lot cheaper than they were. I'm not sure that those are necessarily "orphan". I've heard rumours of the availability of parts to not be an issue..but time will tell. I rode a race replica 15' 430 yesterday and it was a short ride but those forks and the whole bike felt awesome. Sachs is still fine for me and the other options are Ohlins and kyb if one wants.. I'm good.. unless maybe if I find a deal that i can't pass up..but even then... I need more convincing to spend like that. I'd just revalve my sachs  times over ..and spend in tires and oil etc..  .. I guess we could look at the prices of kyb and ohlins alternatives too..just to look.. but I'm not interested in changing for me.

The company and design is dead, its an orphan.  I'm sure there are spares, I just think it would be good to back up the current customer base with a break on some of the higher priced parts that have been known to fail.  I know the fork inside out, still have a set.  They work well, but not really any better than a set of new take off KYBs from a parts reseller at less than half $$.  Parts are very expensive, why I have KYBs now.  The new Beta/Sachs CC fork has been in the works for awhile now, its not a knee jerk reaction to Zoke going bust.   $1600 is stupid.

• Like 2

The company and design is dead, its an orphan.  I'm sure there are spares, I just think it would be good to back up the current customer base with a break on some of the higher priced parts that have been known to fail.  I know the fork inside out, still have a set.  They work well, but not really any better than a set of new take off KYBs from a parts reseller at less than half $$.  Parts are very expensive, why I have KYBs now.  The new Beta/Sachs CC fork has been in the works for awhile now, its not a knee jerk reaction to Zoke going bust.   $1600 is stupid.

How do you know the design is dead?..and how do we know we can't get whatever parts we can later..maybe but maybe not.. Beta has had a relationship with Zokes for a long time.. I've only heard rumours so I'll leave it at that for now. ..and yea 1600 is a lot of money but how much are ohlins? lots too.. i guess the best bang for an upgrade might be the kyb fork changes that some are doing. Still what's the new Beta/Sachs CC fork? We don't know right now..but we will once time goes by and revalving and tuning starts being more common place.

I got a great upgrade..cheaper too

mV1rrDzlMkuV7V7-Qr_fKSw.jpg

Like I said its obvious Beta had planned to replace Zoke or they wouldn't have collaborated on the design of the '16 closed chamber fork with Sachs. It's a completely new fork. Maybe the Zoke PFP design will show up as a Chinese knock off somewhere, be my guest. I don't care about rumors, just fact. Fact is after living with a few sets of those forks since '12, and doing all my own work, not here say, the move to a new Sachs CC is a good move for Beta.

• Like 1

Like I said its obvious Beta had planned to replace Zoke or they wouldn't have collaborated on the design of the '16 closed chamber fork with Sachs. It's a completely new fork. Maybe the Zoke PFP design will show up as a Chinese knock off somewhere, be my guest. I don't care about rumors, just fact. Fact is after living with a few sets of those forks since '12, and doing all my own work, not here say, the move to a new Sachs CC is a good move for Beta.

Who told you it was a completely new fork?

Got a link? I don't think its obvious..I heard some things but not verfied. I dont think many of us know for sure unless you have a definitive legit source.

Who told you it was a completely new fork?

Got a link?

You post a lot but your really not up on the facts. This has been known for a long time now and made official by Beta with the release of the '16 race models. Look at the pics and drawings, what does it look like, a Zoke copy or something new?

• Like 1

You post a lot but your really not up on the facts. This has been known for a long time now and made official by Beta with the release of the '16 race models. Look at the pics and drawings, what does it look like, a Zoke copy or something new?

Like I said whats your source... It can be like yamaha repeating over and over that the yz250x is "All new".. and it sure as hell isnt

So have you seen the new cc sachs fork opened up?

Wow , lots of speculation in this thread . I would point out nobody's confirmed any pricing first off . Next point would be if beta planned on the change its doubtful they would be selling off their excess stock. Considering how long ago production stopped on the 2015 race editions , these are more likely what was scheduled for first run 2016 races .

Forks have impressed me , had them on two special edition bikes now . And top suspension tuners agree they are one of the better forks out there

• Like 1

Wow , lots of speculation in this thread . I would point out nobody's confirmed any pricing first off . Next point would be if beta planned on the change its doubtful they would be selling off their excess stock. Considering how long ago production stopped on the 2015 race editions , these are more likely what was scheduled for first run 2016 races .

Forks have impressed me , had them on two special edition bikes now . And top suspension tuners agree they are one of the better forks out there

Yea..at this point this is simple and just what it is. Red race edition zokes are discounted and for sale. Thats all. My dealer said it was over $600 cheaper.?..or more..gotta double check.. Idk what that comes out to but its no matter what a big discount from what it was before and supposedly no problem getting parts for it. Ok..So really it's just better than it was. No problem. I don't think this is any issue for anyone.This isnt any type of part that most want anyway.