Sign in to follow this  

2010 YZ250F carb leaking fuel

Hey guys,

I recently pulled apart my carburetor for a clean and when I assembled everything back together and started the bike I noticed there was fuel leaking from it. I'm quite certain I followed all the steps from the manual and didn't miss anything although I could be mistaken. I have taken a photo of where it is specifically leaking from. If anyone knows what is causing this please let me know. 

Cheers.

DSC_0431.JPG

Three O-rings you say? You are certain? I pulled it apart and realised there were none, so I went and ordered only two that I believed were needed. A small one and a slightly larger one. Still leaking so you could be right there.

Alright I'm an idiot. I put the O-rings in (2) but forgot to put the diaphragm back in. She's all good now!

Alright I'm an idiot. I put the O-rings in (2) but forgot to put the diaphragm back in. She's all good now!

LOL, I once forgot to put the spring back in the CV carb which made it run lean and I spent 1 hour looking for a vacuum leak with starter fluid until I stepped on the spring that I left on the ground.  :facepalm: