Sign in to follow this  

Exploring the woods in the Pacific Northwest

New to trail riding but its been a great summer of breaking in the new 300xcw.  Here is a short clip of what western Washington has to offer. Cheers! 

• Like 7

That was great! The cinematography was excellent and good choice in music while still being able to hear the bikes. As you get more experience trail riding the videos will just get better. The quad-copter makes all the difference as opposed to 100% helmet cam.

I usually can't stand the home made videos unless there's pro level riding, but this was good. Keep it up!

Edited by woods-rider
  • Like 1

Ya man - Great production job, nice and short and shows really shows off where we live in the PWN. Just don't tell too many people :)

Thanks appreciate it! Hopefully the videos and riding will progress next year. Cheers!

Nicely done!

Thanks!

Loved it. Really well done.

Tell me more about carrying a drone while riding ? What kind do you use ?

Thanks appreciate it. The drone is a DJI phantom 3 professional in their hardshell backpack. It is fully padded and very protective and seems like it could take a decent fall. I have been pretty impressed on the build and overall quality of the stuff from DJI, the fit in the backpack is top notch. The only issue is the iPad spot fit in the case so it has to be carried in someone else's bag or somehow lashed on. This was the drones maiden voyage so next year will be a better test and hopefully will produce some better videos once the snow dries out. Thanks again for watching!

I like that campsite too :)

Nice Video :thumbsup:

Thanks! It's not a bad one close to the trail and to the river.

Makes me very jealous thinking of the small area I will be riding tomorrow. Please don't post any more videos of that gorgeous country, please. Have mercy!

Makes me very jealous thinking of the small area I will be riding tomorrow. Please don't post any more videos of that gorgeous country, please. Have mercy!

Thanks for watching! It was a blast riding this summer. I really hate the NW... :)

Outstanding Video :applause:

Every once in a while I come across a video like this that inspires me to do a better job of my own, very well done.

Thanks for watching! It's been a work in progress and takes some time to setup shots but it's worth it.