Sign in to follow this  

For our US Veterans on here...

Thanks so much and have a blessed day!📎1447245359870.jpg

I accept the gratitude and would like to pass it along to all my fellow veterans/retirees.

Chuck Blue

SFC (ret), 18F4SW9QB

Life Member VFW 

• Like 9

I accept the gratitude and would like to pass it along to all my fellow veterans/retirees.

Chuck Blue

SFC (ret), 18F4SW9QB

Life Member VFW

Thank you sir!!
  • Like 2

Thank you for all who has served and all who is serving.  We can't thank you guys and gals enough!!

Great thread to start Kat!

-Bill

• Like 5

Thank you for all who has served and all who is serving. We can't thank you guys and gals enough!!

Great thread to start Kat!

-Bill

Thanks... It's the least I can do.

Special thanks each and everyone of you!!!

• Like 5

…And I just want to take this time to also thank all of you who have served and are serving on the police force.  It is a tragedy with what you guys and gals have to face everyday due to what is going on in this country.  My family supports you.  Thank you.

• Like 6

…And I just want to take this time to also thank all of you who have served and are serving on the police force. It is a tragedy with what you guys and gals have to face everyday due to what is going on in this country. My family supports you. Thank you.

Yes! Amen to that.... I just went up and supported our Richmond city police family...he was killed in the line of duty last week. Humbling seeing all the support for the family and our police.

Much respect and appreciation for all!

• Like 3

Don't cha just love spring time in Korea when things thaw out?

Can't say that the flashback did me good..........hahahaha, oh well, still here to talk about it. Thanks......I know you enjoyed it too.

• Like 1

Only TDYs from Kadena.  F-4C Recce (Daegu), EB-57E EW bird (Suwon & Osan), and Team Spirit with F-4Ds.(Kunsan). 

We worked with the ROKAF at Daegu, cleanest F-4Ds I've ever seen.  The F-86Fs were being retired but we did watch them do pseudo gun runs on the ville.

Remember Oscar's champagne?

• Like 3

Only TDYs from Kadena.  F-4C Recce (Daegu), EB-57E EW bird (Suwon & Osan), and Team Spirit with F-4Ds.(Kunsan). 

We worked with the ROKAF at Daegu, cleanest F-4Ds I've ever seen.  The F-86Fs were being retired but we did watch them do pseudo gun runs on the ville.

Remember Oscar's champagne?

No, that must have been the high prized spread.....all I got was O.B. beer! (and girls with Kimchee breath)

• Like 4