Sign in to follow this  

Stolen 2012 Husqvarna Te310 from Surprise, AZ (USA)

My husband's 2012 Husqvarna Te310 (picture in profile) was stolen from outside our apartment overnight. We moved to Surprise, AZ from NY less than a month ago. The picture is the last one we have of it and it's in NY. We just had the registration and plate changed to AZ a few days ago. I'm trying all avenues to try to recover it. Does anyone have any ideas as to what else to do besides passing the word around?

Anything would be greatly appreciated. It's absolutely devastating!

IMG_4376.JPG

My husband's 2012 Husqvarna Te310 (picture in profile) was stolen from outside our apartment overnight. We moved to Surprise, AZ from NY less than a month ago. The picture is the last one we have of it and it's in NY. We just had the registration and plate changed to AZ a few days ago. I'm trying all avenues to try to recover it. Does anyone have any ideas as to what else to do besides passing the word around?

Anything would be greatly appreciated. It's absolutely devastating!

You should post the License number and serial number plus any unique parts like a special exhaust, handlebar footpeg etc. Were a small community and any info like that will help identify it quickly. 

Some steal them for joy rides and personal part replacement............others are stipped and sold on the web and at shops

All that is known is someone saw it, either that lives near you or visits someone near you.......... possible you were followed home and then it was stolen.

Either way it has been stolen, I am sure you contacted the local law enforcement, hopefully it was insured for theift.............if not,

use local postings and social media.......... facebook link with stolen 911 > https://www.facebook.com/stolenmotorcycles/

You can always talk to your neighbors and hand them a flyer with a REWARD for recovery.............you never know.

Lastly,, you being new to the area is a disadvantage for you looking for it as you do not know the "locals".............but cops do.........talk to a local cop (sure its on the stolen list) but talking to the local cop who know the neighborhood may be worth the

extra effort as he/she may have "informants" that maybe of assistance......... most stolen motorcycles are not looked for but rather are discovered by police. Sad but true.

Regards,

Hope you have luck with catching the dirtbag(s)............

• Like 1

Some steal them for joy rides and personal part replacement............others are stipped and sold on the web and at shops

All that is known is someone saw it, either that lives near you or visits someone near you.......... possible you were followed home and then it was stolen.

Either way it has been stolen, I am sure you contacted the local law enforcement, hopefully it was insured for theift.............if not,

use local postings and social media.......... facebook link with stolen 911 > https://www.facebook.com/stolenmotorcycles/

You can always talk to your neighbors and hand them a flyer with a REWARD for recovery.............you never know.

Lastly,, you being new to the area is a disadvantage for you looking for it as you do not know the "locals".............but cops do.........talk to a local cop (sure its on the stolen list) but talking to the local cop who know the neighborhood may be worth the

extra effort as he/she may have "informants" that maybe of assistance......... most stolen motorcycles are not looked for but rather are discovered by police. Sad but true.

Regards,

Hope you have luck with catching the dirtbag(s)............

Great post

Thank you for your replies and help! We have filed a report with the police, filed a claim for insurance, spoken to neighbors, and posted all over the net about it. At this point we are moving on and hope that the scum of the earth do get what they deserve.

Here's some additional details:

Red drive chain

Vin ZKHKCEDG0CV000086

Plate HMCM5L