Sign in to follow this  

California Caselli Challenge Riders Wanted! - 12/4 @ Glen Helen Raceway

http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1160652-caselli-challenge-riders-wanted-124-glen-helen-raceway/

We need 4 strong riders to represent Thumpertalk at this event.  There has to be a few of you guys that are rippers and would thrive at an event like this? 

Display your testicular fortitude in a legendary manner and STEP UP!!

:cheers: 

• Like 1

I was looking at this. What is it? A GP or something?

What's the Caselli Team Challenge?

NEW for this year is the Caselli Team Challenge where two riders will pair up and participant in an 8-lap race. The riders will need to use only one bike and switch off each lap. There can only be one pro rider on each team. The start will take place Lemans style with one boot from each of the starting riders in a pile in front of the start line. Riders will run to their boot first and then back to their bike before taking off on the first lap. The race is limited to 30 teams with a grand prize and custom-made trophy awarded to the winning pair.

• Like 1

Hurry up and submit your application!!!   Time is running out, decisions are being made, and asses are about to get kicked !!!  ;) 

That's why I'm trying to figure out if they're only using the MX track. If that's the case, then I'm out. But if it'll be an off-roadish thing, I might be in

• Like 1

Im racing that Sunday already unfortunately. so Ill be in the dez on Firday already or I would give it a shot...maybe next year.

Haha just checked, my YZ is too old you have to race a 2010 or later, lol!! I guess my 2005 wont be allowed into the gates then, weird this event only allows certain years of bikes!!

but what is it?  a motocross? a Hare and Hound?  Endurocross?

I believe its like a GNCC or MX race but I am not 100% sure ?

I believe its like a GNCC or MX race but I am not 100% sure ?

I believe its based on a GP type event since it seems to mention it is open to riders that have participated in a sanctioned GP event within the last year.

Haha just checked, my YZ is too old you have to race a 2010 or later, lol!! I guess my 2005 wont be allowed into the gates then, weird this event only allows certain years of bikes!!

You just get to beat on someone else's bike...and hope your team mate weighs around the same as you.

You just get to beat on someone else's bike...and hope your team mate weighs around the same as you.

Like that's likely:lol:
  • Like 2

At 117 lbs I better see if I can team up with the Super-mini kids!

• Like 1

At 117 lbs I better see if I can team up with the Super-mini kids!

Haha no wonder you call yourself speed freak...at a buck 17 I'm sure you fly on your yz!

• Like 2

seems so odd to me that they would not make it clear what type of event it is.  right on the front of the webpage. 

if CC guys think it's an MX they may just disregard the event altogether if they aren't interested in an MX event.  and vis vera.

• Like 1