Sign in to follow this  

Problem with order from VP race fuels

First of all, not trying to bad mouth a company.

Second, has anyone ordered any fuel directly from their site and had and problems?

I placed an order 2 weeks ago and haven't got any confirmation email or anything that the order was processed and being shipped.

How long does it usually take?

By chance, did you contact them by e-mail with a @hotmail address?

I've noticed that for security / spam reasons, some business web servers block all e-mails received from @hotmail and similar webmail hosts.

Thanks for the feedback Will, just wondering if anyone else had a similar problem.

mlatour,

I contacted them with a @yahoo haven't gotten any reply.

thanks

Thanks for the feedback Will, just wondering if anyone else had a similar problem.

mlatour,

I contacted them with a @yahoo haven't gotten any reply.

thanks

VP is a popular fuel. It is not some 'guy in a garage' operation like so many MX businesses. I have placed orders with companies and been notified it is shipped within an hour, some places never shipped until I reminded them I ordered it a month prior.

As mlatour notes, the email addy you use could be a issue. I know mine is from time to time because it is a special kind of account and therefore I have been forced to use a few different alias accounts at well known providers. Though an email should not slow the transaction (unnless there was a problem). Does the charge show on your credit card? Call.on the phone.

TT does not run VP fuels.

What's your point? What does this have to do with anything????

Well let's hear it big guy

See below. I am not a big guy, I am only 5'7" though from where you sit, I imagine everyone looks big. ;)

VP is a popular fuel. It is not some 'guy in a garage' operation like so many MX businesses. I have placed orders with companies and been notified it is shipped within an hour, some places never shipped until I reminded them I ordered it a month prior.

As mlatour notes, the email addy you use could be a issue. I know mine is from time to time because it is a special kind of account and therefore I have been forced to use a few different alias accounts at well known providers. Though an email should not slow the transaction (unnless there was a problem). Does the charge show on your credit card? Call.on the phone.

Try a using an @gmail account,

I've had problems with my @hotmail and @yahoo not reaching big businesses before,

and even if used for personnal emails to friends both of those sometimes go strait to the recipient's 'spam' or 'other' inbox if their webmail server are strict on spamming.

Edited by mlatour

Why not just ring them? You'd get an answer almost straight away.

• Like 1