Recovered Bikes

.I know this not the right forum for this but I posted my stolen bikes flyer in here 16 months ago. I never bought new bikes, but lately I was finally getting ready to. Monday evening I got a call that I never thought would happen. The police recovered both of my bikes and surprisingly they were in really good shape. Just wanted to share my story and for once bikes were recovered in good shape and the bad guys went to jail.

1447283890242.jpg

1447283928435.jpg

Edited by PINON-HILLS
  • Like 2

.I know this not the right forum for this but I posted my stolen bikes flyer in here 16 months ago. I never bought new bikes, but lately I was finally getting ready to. Monday evening I got a call that I never thought would happen. The police recovered both of my bikes and surprisingly they were in really good shape. Just wanted to share my story and for once bikes were recovered in good shape and the bad guys went to jail.

how were they recovered?

give us the details!

.A house was broken into and a safe containing 250,000 worth of cash and jewelery was stolen. The detectives went to a house in the neighborhood were some known dirt bags lived (detective words). While questioning a lady and man the man tried to push my 530 exc into the garage, the detective said hold up and ran the plate, the plate came back as a husky. Luckily the Detectives is an avid dirt bike rider and knows the difference. He then ran the VIN and it came up stolen and I was notified. While talking to the detective on the phone I asked if they had my 2013.5 dungy bike and after explaining it to him he said he didn't think the other 2 bikes were mine. So I didn't have to pay the impound or tow fees the detective said I could come to the house and pick up my bike. When I arrived at the house they rolled my 530 out to the street and although it was changed up some it looked in pretty good shape. I seen the other 2 bikes up on the driveway and noticed the anodized triple clamps on the 450. I asked the detective to bring the bike down and once they did I had no doubt the 450 was mine also. I didn't have my bill of sale so my wife called munn racing where I bought it from and they texted the bill of sale right over, VIN matched and I got my bike back. The also recovered a 250 ktm and a 40 ft WW toyhauler that we also stolen.

As we were loading the bikes the lady there had the nerve to come down to my wife and I and say I can't believe your taking our bikes, you are going to ruin our thanksgiving trip,lol. They both were arrested

Edited by PINON-HILLS
  • Like 1

.A house was broken into and a safe containing 250,000 worth of cash and jewelery was stolen. The detectives went to a house in the neighborhood were some known dirt bags lived (detective words). While questioning a lady and man the man tried to push my 530 exc into the garage, the detective said hold up and ran the plate, the plate came back as a husky. Luckily the Detectives is an avid dirt bike rider and knows the difference. He then ran the VIN and it came up stolen and I was notified. While talking to the detective on the phone I asked if they had my 2013.5 dungy bike and after explaining it to him he said he didn't think the other 2 bikes were mine. So I didn't have to pay the impound or tow fees the detective said I could come to the house and pick up my bike. When I arrived at the house they rolled my 530 out to the street and although it was changed up some it looked in pretty good shape. I seen the other 2 bikes up on the driveway and noticed the anodized triple clamps on the 450. I asked the detective to bring the bike down and once they did I had no doubt the 450 was mine also. I didn't have my bill of sale so my wife called munn racing where I bought it from and they texted the bill of sale right over, VIN matched and I got my bike back. The also recovered a 250 ktm and a 40 ft WW toyhauler that we also stolen.

As we were loading the bikes the lady there had the nerve to come down to my wife and I and say I can't believe your taking our bikes, you are going to ruin our thanksgiving trip,lol. They both were arrested

wow that is a great story, were they far from you? where were your bikes taken from?

• 2 weeks later...