Boyseen supercooler kit

Long story short....seen a post on here some where that someone went to Boyseen's website and under there Overstock section got a good deal on an item. I was wanting to get the supercooler kit so went to their website and under special programs clicked on Overstock.

Found 2 supercooler kits for my bike. One was a Silver/vein coler and the other was Magnesium. Theu had these priced at $104.00. I send them an email kist to ask if they had a supercooler kit for my bike in Silver/vein color.

They replied yes and gave the part#. Said it would be $132.00. Now..... Wjen I went back to their website an under supercooler kits I found the one they gave me a part# for an it was $132.00 like they stated.

Then I went under special programs and clicked on overstock and found the same supercooler kit with the same part# but it was listed for $104.00

If I ordered the $104.00 dollar one would you all think that it would be honored for $104.00? Something kist dont add up here.

Here is the Email they sent me.

Hello Gary,

For a ’99-’16 Yamaha YZ250, the silver/vein color Boyesen Water Pump Kit is part # WPK-32A, and the black color is part # WPK-32AB.  Retail price is $189.95, and your price with the BRDR30 (30% off) discount is $132.97 + shipping.  We currently have both colors in stock.

Please contact us if you have any additional questions, or if you would like to place an order.

With best regards,

Edited by CaptainKnobby

I'd assume he was looking up your bike and quoting you the normal price you would pay with your discount code and didn't know it was an overstock item.  I'd order the one in overstock for $104.  I would think they'd send you a confirmation email so you would know then and if they did want to charge you the $132 you'd have a chance to cancel but honestly I doubt that will happen.

Long story short....seen a post on here some where that someone went to Boyseen's website and under there Overstock section got a good deal on an item. I was wanting to get the supercooler kit so went to their website and under special programs clicked on Overstock.

Found 2 supercooler kits for my bike. One was a Silver/vein coler and the other was Magnesium. Theu had these priced at $104.00. I send them an email kist to ask if they had a supercooler kit for my bike in Silver/vein color.

They replied yes and gave the part#. Said it would be $132.00. Now..... Wjen I went back to their website an under supercooler kits I found the one they gave me a part# for an it was $132.00 like they stated.

Then I went under special programs and clicked on overstock and found the same supercooler kit with the same part# but it was listed for $104.00

If I ordered the $104.00 dollar one would you all think that it would be honored for $104.00? Something kist dont add up here.

I ordered a RAD valve from their overstock.....No problems at all. They will call you about your order and to fill it. The phone calls (waiting for it) was the worst part.

FYI I just looked on their site out of curiosity and those are not overstock items for your bike, they're factory seconds.

Yeah you are right but those two items are in the overstock section also. But at the same time......says Factory Second

BTW...what does factory seconds stand for anyway? It says on the site but all I got out of it was.......

It may not come in original box.

Edited by CaptainKnobby

Factory seconds mean they have blemishes. They will work as intended but typically have finish problems such as poor anodizing, scratches, minor machining errors. Think 'scratch and dent sale' at an appliance store.  You will not able to 'pick out the best one'. You will get what is sent and no returns.

They usually do not come with a warranty.

• Like 2