Sign in to follow this  

any good steel braided brake line for cr250?

In the process of rebuilding the braking system on my 250 has some drag and spongy going to rebuild and look for some good quality brake lines saw that some honda owners were having trouble with to much slack and excessive line of 4inch. Same with galfer. Any more 2 stroke owners that this problem or came across other brake lines?

That looks good! I have the same front end style was thinking if a little long should be okay with a cycra stadium plate and yes just has to be routed right okay thank you think I have made up my mind now but still want to see if anybody has an luck with Tusk brake lines. How much longer is that than the oem?

That looks good! I have the same front end style was thinking if a little long should be okay with a cycra stadium plate and yes just has to be routed right okay thank you think I have made up my mind now but still want to see if anybody has an luck with Tusk brake lines. How much longer is that than the oem?

The Tusk braided brake lines are rebadged Galfer braided brake lines. I think they even say Galfer right on them. I have used the Tusk braided brake lines on a couple of bikes without issue. I also run an oversized 270mm rotor on the front and it by far made the biggest difference in stopping power.

Edited by rtv