Sign in to follow this  

Pic of a Seat Concepts LOW seat?

Wow, you are a genius. You should charge for your advice. Such critical thinking skills as those you honed while in high school are surely put to great use in real life as well as on forums. Where would these gathering places of knowledge be without visionary thinkers such as yourself. 

No problem braahhhh!!! I know it's tough for some people to use this new invention called the Internet. So that ones on the house but the next one will be very expensive!!!

Edited by Scojo12

I'm looking to see a pic of a 05-10 Seat Concepts LOW seat. Want to see what it looks like compared to the normal seat or a normal Seat Concepts seat. 

Can someone post a pic? 

I'm also interested in one of their seats. I don't know how helpful it would be but it would be nice if their site had pics of both with a mouseover to reveal the stock on the bottom and lower seat on top. Hopefully someone can put up a pic of theirs side by side and from the top. 

I'm also interested in one of their seats. I don't know how helpful it would be but it would be nice if their site had pics of both with a mouseover to reveal the stock on the bottom and lower seat on top. Hopefully someone can put up a pic of theirs side by side and from the top. 

Yes I contacted them about this and they said they did not have a pic of them. But you're right, it would be extremely helpful for all their bikes they do seats for. 

• Like 1