Sign in to follow this  

speedo

hello again

is the speedo of the crf250l in miles or km?and anybody knows the max of it ?

thanks

It can be set to either   ... I do not know its limits but I am sure it is in the millions   

• Like 1

I think the trips are 1000 miles, I set my 'B' to zero when I upgraded my clutch.  I saw 1030 the other day, then it was 74 the next time I looked.

• Like 1

I think the trips are 1000 miles, I set my 'B' to zero when I upgraded my clutch.  I saw 1030 the other day, then it was 74 the next time I looked.

I do not think that is correct and will have to check mine ... I have one trip that has my 305 bore kit miles on it and I use the other trip for fuel. I think I have 1,200 miles on my bore kit.  

I hope I can remember to check it out tomorrow ...  :doh:

• Like 1

Ok i understand . Thank u all

It can be set to either ... I do not know its limits but I am sure it is in the millions

Ok thanks . I meant the speed limit can go the bike

speedometer is capable of displaying 199mph or kph and the odometer can read 999999 miles or kilometers. (I just made sure)

• Like 2

speedometer is capable of displaying 199mph or kph and the odometer can read 999999 miles or kilometers. (I just made sure)

what about trip meters .... are they the same as odometer ...  :thinking:

who cares about limits which you'll never reach  :prof:

e = mc^

Edited by robson

what about trip meters .... are they the same as odometer ...  :thinking:

the trip meters have a decimal point so they can read 99999.9 miles or kilometers, the decimal point is dropped for the total mileage.

this is what the display is capable of displaying.

Edited by focus frenzy
  • Like 1

I do not think that is correct and will have to check mine ... I have one trip that has my 305 bore kit miles on it and I use the other trip for fuel. I think I have 1,200 miles on my bore kit.  

I hope I can remember to check it out tomorrow ...  :doh:

and did you ever tested the speed limit when it was still as standard ? in km pls if you can ;) 

Edited by chintiki

and did you ever tested the speed limit when it was still as standard ? in km pls if you can ;)

as in how fast the bike can go ?    

Ah! I think that may be the question.

stock= slow

with the 305 and the other stage 1 mods running 13/44's I can still hit about 82 mph just for a second before I back off the throttle .... I am sure I am over 10,000 rpm's  ... Normally I back off at about 77 mph but, my real cruising speeds are only around 60 mph.   

• Like 1

with the 305 and the other stage 1 mods running 13/44's I can still hit about 82 mph just for a second before I back off the throttle .... I am sure I am over 10,000 rpm's  ... Normally I back off at about 77 mph but, my real cruising speeds are only around 60 mph.   

thanks dude 

• Like 1