Sign in to follow this  

Plastics bolt sizes. Have missing ones.

2007 kx250f. On my back side plastics, where two bolts usually attach the plastic to the bike, the lower one (right next to the air box) is missing on both sides ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1447369528.924720.jpg

Also missing both screws that go into the airbox under the back fender, above the mudflap, ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1447369581.543473.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1447369598.193439.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1447369608.179020.jpg

Does anyone know what size bolts these are? I've tried to use the bolts for the top of the plastics that connect to the seat, but no go! Not the same thread. If anyone knows what sizes I need for each place, or a site where I can figure out where, it would be most helpful. (If you think I need a manual, and it could tell me, I know. It's already ordered this is simply for the mean time). Thanks in advance everyone! I'm kinda stumped on how I would go about identifying what size they would be!

go to RMATV and click on OEM parts

Thank you! I asked a few friends and no one mentioned it. Very easy, I feel incredibly dumb for even asking. Of course thanks for the answer! Appreciate it.