Sign in to follow this  

I FIXED MY BIKE! 1996 cr125

I finally fixed it guys, my 3rd second 2 stroke bike. First one I had to fix. It took a while but being patient got me there. The problem was the stator. I ordered a new stator and plugged it in, started up idled for the first time. Then at 6:00 pm it was getting to be night and my dad and I were anxious to try it so we took it on the road because we live in a small home and we have to take it to our farm every time I ride it. He rode it down the road and BRAPP BRAPP it was awesome then he let me try and I used my wheelie technique and my boy that 1996 cr125 has got POWER. I wheelied like nothing and it was the coolest thing I have ever had. I love my bike and I plan to ride the living piss out of it! Thankyou all for your support, now I can use the leftover of my saved up cash for things that don't matter at all! Like plastics and graphics! THANKYOU ALL SOOO MUCH! :D

• Like 2

glad you got your bike running good, also &%$#@! is a my "3rd second 2 stroke"  this states your third and also your second....or do you mean your third bike and second 2 stroke.

Edited by Excitable