Aldon baker theory

Isn't strange that who ever aldon trains they become champions or do really good in the season James Stewart Ryan villipoto Ryan dungy adam cinc Ken roczen I forget who else that's all I can think of off the top of my head but aldon also trained lance Armstrong and he was a champion to but he also cheated with steroids or blood doping one of the two could that be why guys do so good with aldon lol. I know he is the best out there and but it is something to think about what do you guys think

Isn't strange that who ever aldon trains they become champions or do really good in the season James Stewart Ryan villipoto Ryan dungy adam cinc Ken roczen I forget who else that's all I can think of off the top of my head but aldon also trained lance Armstrong and he was a champion to but he also cheated with steroids or blood doping one of the two could that be why guys do so good with aldon lol. I know he is the best out there and but it is something to think about what do you guys think

Aldon never trained Lance.  Its strange how stupid people are ?

• Like 4

He has yet to take a non champion and make him a champion. He IMO isn't the best trainer/coach out there, but he is the best at making sure you don't fail the test.

EDIT: He never trained Lance, and in fact never trained anyone until Johnny O'mara introduced him to RC, until then he was an unemployed cyclist looking for a job.

Edited by GBowman
  • Like 3

He has yet to take a non champion and make him a champion. He IMO isn't the best trainer/coach out there, but he is the best at making sure you don't fail the test.

EDIT: He never trained Lance, and in fact never trained anyone until Johnny O'mara introduced him to RC, until then he was an unemployed cyclist looking for a job.

Oh ok then I was told wrong but RC was a champion too so haha I honestly don't believe it but I thought I'd see what people had to say about it

Pretty good troll.

In James Stewart's case, you think you are above the rules and take drugs, then get busted and complain.

He nevrr complained  and he never hid it. He told them what he eas doing before he was tested and now has a TUE for it. 

• Like 2

He applied for the TUE and told them he was taking it.

Not the day he was tested, and I do believe this has been pointed out to you several times. Hasn't Jetfuel made out clear by now? I think it was him who pointed it out to you several times.

http://motocrossactionmag.com/news/10-things-you-need-to-know-about-james-stewarts-doping-case

WADA asked Stewart in Seattle if he was taking any drugs or medication. He said “No.” So, when his test came back positive for amphetamines, which is in Adderall, WADA saw his negative answer as an attempt to hide what he was taking. When they discovered that he hadn’t file a TUE (Therapeutic Use Exemption), which would have allowed him to use prescribed doses of a medically required drug, this raised a second red flag at WADA. James may claim that he was guilty of stupidity, but WADA deals with the world’s greatest athletes and has heard every imaginative excuse possible — lots of them stupider. 

Edited by Squid_Racer

Not the day he was tested, and I do believe this has been pointed out to you several times. Hasn't Jetfuel made out clear by now? I think it was him who pointed it out to you several times.

http://motocrossactionmag.com/news/10-things-you-need-to-know-about-james-stewarts-doping-case

WADA asked Stewart in Seattle if he was taking any drugs or medication. He said “No.” So, when his test came back positive for amphetamines, which is in Adderall, WADA saw his negative answer as an attempt to hide what he was taking. When they discovered that he hadn’t file a TUE (Therapeutic Use Exemption), which would have allowed him to use prescribed doses of a medically required drug, this raised a second red flag at WADA. James may claim that he was guilty of stupidity, but WADA deals with the world’s greatest athletes and has heard every imaginative excuse possible — lots of them stupider. 

It has been pointed out to me and I'll replie the same way, AMA knew he was taking it and he did apply for a tue.  

How many AMA championships did Musquin have before he trained with Aldon? How did Villopoto do going from 2009 to 2011 after he teamed up with Aldon?

Aldon is not a riding coach, he is just a good enough trainer to see what works for an MX/SX athlete and has developed a successful program. Sure he has a riding facility, but that is just part of the program. Why do champions train with Aldon?...because they can afford to. I doubt that any privateer or low tier satellite team rider could afford to pony up for what Aldon probably charges.  A lot of these guys have the work ethic considering it does take more than just skill on a bike to get to this level, but financing sure as hell helps when it comes to getting your program right with a top tier trainer.

He nevrr complained  and he never hid it. He told them what he eas doing before he was tested and now has a TUE for it. 

You don't what you're talking about, again. Stewart did deny it.

"Since Adderall is used by many athletes as a cover for performance enhancing drugs, and Adderall itself can be performance enhancing when used in specific doses, its appearance in an athlete’s portfolio rings alarm bells. WADA asked Stewart in Seattle if he was taking any drugs or medication. He said “No.” So, when his test came back positive for amphetamines, which is in Adderall, WADA saw his negative answer as an attempt to hide what he was taking. When they discovered that he hadn’t file a TUE (Therapeutic Use Exemption), which would have allowed him to use prescribed doses of a medically required drug, this raised a second red flag at WADA. James may claim that he was guilty of stupidity, but WADA deals with the world’s greatest athletes and has heard every imaginative excuse possible — lots of them stupider."

MXA Magazine