Sign in to follow this  

Tyres

Okay kids, it's time for some new shoes. I've been using the Pirelli MT-43 rear/XCMH front combo for my dualsport 450x for years now. What's the hot setup nowadays? Has anything that is DOT legal (why this matters to me I don't remember, maybe I should give up on it) come out that works better? Any and all input is appreciated. I mostly ride desert, but some mountain roads and minimal street of course. I don't think I would recognize mud if someone pointed it out to me, however El Niño is supposed to be coming to so cal this winter...    :ride:

I just ordered a Moto-z from RockyMountainATV. Never had one but going to give it a try... I have been using Dunlops AT81 for years, very nice tire also the Kenda Sedona from Cycle Gear (cheap) but holds up nice.

I just ordered a Moto-z from RockyMountainATV. Never had one but going to give it a try...

Did you get the hybrid?

• Like 1

Maxis desert at with tubeless front and rear. Tougher than hell and no pinch flats

For some reason I've been afraid of going tubliss. I run the Bridgestone UHD tubes at about 7-8 psi. They're pretty heavy though...

Did you get the hybrid?

Yes, got it yesterday. I will report back after it's installed and I use it for awhile. :thumbsup:

I also us Tubliss front/rear and have never had an issue.

Edited by crazybrother