Sign in to follow this  

Where is the 2016 CRF250L? Is it changing?

I've been wanting to buy a CRF250L but I'd rather not get a 2015 with 2016 right around the corner. Are they changing them from 2015 model? Why aren't the 2016s out yet?

Thanks

I've been wanting to buy a CRF250L but I'd rather not get a 2015 with 2016 right around the corner. Are they changing them from 2015 model? Why aren't the 2016s out yet?

Thanks

I have not heard anything and do not think there will be any changes this year so ...  your best price would be on a left over 2015 if buying new.   

yeah, now it will be crf 250l rally  :thumbsup:

Edited by robson

if I could save $500 I might get a 15 but otherwise I'd rather have 1 year newer. it's weird it's not out though, most of the other 2016 models are...

• Like 1

if I could save $500 I might get a 15 but otherwise I'd rather have 1 year newer. it's weird it's not out though, most of the other 2016 models are...

and not even listed on Honda's site but other models have 2016 on there. The ST1300ABS still shows 2010 and 2012 models I know in 2012 you could still get a brand new 2009 CRF230L 

http://powersports.honda.com/

They might be waiting for the federal emissions testing on the CRF300L to pass too.

Is there a crf300l coming out soon?

btw-the 2016 crf250l is on Honda's site now. I didn't notice any changes.

Is there a crf300l coming out soon?

btw-the 2016 crf250l is on Honda's site now. I didn't notice any changes.

One can only hope...  :excuseme:

It doesn't even look like it got bold new graphics...  Honda's slippin.  :devil:   Price TBD...   :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I got my 2014 in July of 2013, it will however be the last Honda 250 I will buy for at least 15 years, not counting gas, taxes, insurance, tags and upkeep my average cost will be 500 a year, I will be 70 years old by then.... :banghead:

I got my 2014 in July of 2013, it will however be the last Honda 250 I will buy for at least 15 years, not counting gas, taxes, insurance, tags and upkeep my average cost will be 500 a year, I will be 70 years old by then.... :banghead:

why last honda 250? are you regretting? 

I think he means it like me ........... this also will be my last Honda 250 ...  :ride:   I am 53 years old and have modded the hell out of this bike and see no need to ever replace it .... now I may buy the Africa Twin  ...  :goofy:

• Like 2

No No, just the opposite of regretting, I was lightly joking, I like it so well that I won't want or need another 250 bike, my only regret is I will be 70 by the time I have it for 15 years..... :thumbsup:

Edited by Headbanger02
  • Like 1

Headbanger, you and Gnath have plenty of time for more models!  I was already 70 when I bought mine in '14.  I've had 4 different bikes since 50.  But, this may be my last one.  However, I have been looking at the CB500X.  Nice street machine.  Just keep riding!!  And, enjoy each ride!!

• Like 3

One can only hope...  :excuseme:

It doesn't even look like it got bold new graphics...  Honda's slippin.  :devil:   Price TBD...   :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing, not even BNG!

Headbanger, you and Gnath have plenty of time for more models!  I was already 70 when I bought mine in '14.  I've had 4 different bikes since 50.  But, this may be my last one.  However, I have been looking at the CB500X.  Nice street machine.  Just keep riding!!  And, enjoy each ride!!

I have three other bikes, this will be my last 250 and have no intentions of ever getting rid of it, I like it very much. I more then likely will buy other bikes, but this will always be a keeper in my stable. I wouldn't be surprised when the day comes when I'm down to one bike, this will be the last bike standing.  :ride:

• Like 2