Sign in to follow this  

plastics

Depending on what make/model and what panel you are looking for. If Acerbis doesn't have it, I buy UFO. Both decent products but will need minor modification(enlarge mounting holes to fit the spacer). No experience with Polisport.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1447691813.278461.jpg

This is my bike with the Acerbis all black plastic kit before I put the graphics on. Everything bolted up perfectly, no redrilling any holes, no mods needed.

• Like 1

UFO is the best (other than OE).  Acerbis I found to be just OK, I wasnt impressed with it. 

Cycra seems pretty good as well.

you won't be able to find a front disc guard or radiator fins in black for the 2009 - 2012 bikes...

Unless you do a universal type disc guard with an adapter...

Edited by 316hepster
  • Like 1

I think you can get black graphics for the radiator fins, and get the Acerbis front disc cover but you have to buy the adapter for it

Nothing comes close to OEM. Ive used acerbis, pollisport, ufo and Xfun, they all looked and fit fine. They all have slightly different colors, so get all one brand and dont mix and match. The pollisport ones seemed to be a bit more glossy than the others, and i thought the ufos had the worst fit.