What muffler do I have?

'05 DRZ400s. I've had it since August. I'm trying to figure out whether:

A - What manufacturer/model?

B - Does it have a spark arrestor?

C - Has the packing been removed?

Photos attached. Thanks for any help.

IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0239.JPG

Stock Suzuki with the end cap cut out. If you take the stainless piece off you will see if the spark arrestor is still there. Those mufflers never had packing. It has baffles like a car muffler.

• Like 1

Stock Suzuki with the end cap cut out. If you take the stainless piece off you will see if the spark arrestor is still there. Those mufflers never had packing. It has baffles like a car muffler.

Like he said. That looks like a stocker. Edited by NW_drZ

IMG_0242.JPGThanks. I finally had a closer look at it. It helps to look. I see it's a 29F2A screen type arrestor. Screen is certainly gone. Also, it's loud. I'm attaching another photo with the cap off. Maybe I can find a replacement unmodified cap? I've watched  a youtube of using a stainless drain screen from the hardware store as a replacement. Wouldn't address the noise issue though. Comments? Thanks.

• Like 1

📎IMG_0242.JPGThanks. I finally had a closer look at it. It helps to look. I see it's a 29F2A screen type arrestor. Screen is certainly gone. Also, it's loud. I'm attaching another photo with the cap off. Maybe I can find a replacement unmodified cap? I've watched  a youtube of using a stainless drain screen from the hardware store as a replacement. Wouldn't address the noise issue though. Comments? Thanks.

150ron got and end cap that is off of Ebay.......they look really nice and fit a stocker.

• Like 2

Ya, I'm an idiot. Full details/description are actually etched into the back of the can. It's just flat black and dirty. Once I looked I could see exactly what it was and that the PO hand cut the arrestor etc out of the end cap. I'm slowly discovering that if I slow down and actually look, the answer is usually right in front of me.

• Like 1