Sign in to follow this  

Rekluse EXP 3.0 for MX

Does anyone use an auto clutch for MX? I'm seriously contemplating getting the system for my 2016 KTM SXF 350. It's not a cheap system by any means so I'm just looking for some feedback including the Pros and Cons of using it for mx racing

Does anyone use an auto clutch for MX? I'm seriously contemplating getting the system for my 2016 KTM SXF 350. It's not a cheap system by any means so I'm just looking for some feedback including the Pros and Cons of using it for mx racing

i dont own one but i finally had a chance to try one on a 08 crf450, very very impressed. took a few laps to remember to stop touching the clutch

Thanks guys. I've watched the promotional videos from Rekluse and it seems like a pretty amazing system. Especially the new core EXP 3.0. I just didn't know what they were like to live with etc.

My riding buddy has one installed on his 2011 KTM450sxf, no problems that I have ever heard of. He loves it and is always trying to convince me to get one. I finally rode his bike last week and although it took a little getting used to it was very easy to ride. If I had the coin to buy one, I would certainly consider it.