Sign in to follow this  

SuperEnduro 2016

December 5th first round in Poland at the Atlas Arena in Lodz! Who thinks Taddy's gonna be able to keep his title with guys like Cody WEBB (KTM), Taylor ROBERT (KTM), Ty TREMAINE (KTM) and Colton HAAKER (Husqvarna) and on top of that Jonny WALKER (GB – KTM), Alfredo GOMEZ (E – KTM), Mario ROMAN (E – Husqvarna), Paul BOLTON (GB - KTM), or the "old warrior" David KNIGHT (GB) who’ back for a final battle!

It's going to be brutal! (I hope) my only question is Am I going to be able to watch the races live on Redbull TV app like last year? And if not where can i get the races ?

Taddy is still the guy to beat. He's more aggressive and his riding style is better suited to the typically smaller & tighter venues of Super Enduro. 

• Like 1

Taddy is still the guy to beat. He's more aggressive and his riding style is better suited to the typically smaller & tighter venues of Super Enduro.

i have a feeling Webb is going to give him a run for his money, taddy is probably my favorite rider ever, but Webb being an American I can't help but want him to take the championship.