Sign in to follow this  

2001 wr250f paid $100

but, non the less.. i see well over $100 in parts so you're already a head.. however, i think you're going to put much more than $100 in it.. lol, i got my 04 yz250f from my dad.. had a rebuilt motor in it and had been sitting in my shop for the last 2 years (work and baby had killed any and all riding) somehow.... i just dropped a grand between little things here and there in the last month.. but its all good, 'cause i was doing 3rd gear wheelies down the pipeline right of way this afternoon with a huge ass grin on my face!

Looks like a fun project.  I am hoping to get my hands dirty on mine this winter as well.  Nothing major, just rebuilding suspension, and doing a couple of odds and ends.  It will be a learn as you go project for me as I have never done too much in the way of werneching beyond basics. Wish I had the skills to rebuild an entire bike.  Good luck with your project.

Does the rear fender have lic. plate holes between seat and taillight? It was sold with some extras, pipes, yellow plastic, graphics, stock tank, white headlight. Anything like this included with sale? Oh yeah, suspension was shortened 1"