Sign in to follow this  

Will Stewart ride 2016 sx

Yes he will if he can . He is broke and needs the money .

If by broke you mean he'll never have to work again, then yea he's broke

• Like 5

As much as I like to bag on the guy, he will be out there if he can. Like bowman pointed out, he is set for life. I look forward to Stewart racing, let's just hope he can keep it on 2 wheels.

As much as I like to bag on the guy, he will be out there if he can. Like bowman pointed out, he is set for life. I look forward to Stewart racing, let's just hope he can keep it on 2 wheels.

I keep hearing from the James fans they like it when he rides over his head and does stupid stuff because it's more entertaining than watching Dungey out front kicking his ass. James won't finish the 2016 sx series, stamp that shit. 

• Like 5

I keep hearing from the James fans they like it when he rides over his head and does stupid stuff because it's more entertaining than watching Dungey out front kicking his ass. James won't finish the 2016 sx series, stamp that shit. 

You are probably right Squid, but he will entertain us one way or the other and add more reasons for discussion or jokes here.

• Like 1

He won't finish because he isn't the fmotp anymore, then he will ride over his head and get hurt. He crashed in Paris yesterday after being the fastest qualifier. .... well more like his brother crushed someone then James ran into him and hurt is ankle, it looked pretty minor to me

He won't finish because he isn't the fmotp anymore, then he will ride over his head and get hurt. He crashed in Paris yesterday after being the fastest qualifier. .... well more like his brother crushed someone then James ran into him and hurt is ankle, it looked pretty minor to me

Okay so let's take a little evaluation on James after his come back. 

1 Race Win.

2 DNF's.

It's not looking good boys. 

• Like 1

In the meanwhile Chad looks for a bike that no one wants to supply?

In the meanwhile Chad looks for a bike that no one wants to supply?

Yamaha is supplying the bike. Factory team, he even had to break up with Discount Tire. Although it is interesting this close to the season it hasn't been announced. Probably Reed making some crazy demands

"ankle injury" I'm thinking that is going to be used early in the SX season as the latest reason to bow out as soon as he is not winning. 

• Like 2

"ankle injury" I'm thinking that is going to be used early in the SX season as the latest reason to bow out as soon as he is not winning. 

as long as it happens after toronto, last time he was in toronto it was a awesome comeback and win.

Yamaha is supplying the bike. Factory team, he even had to break up with Discount Tire. Although it is interesting this close to the season it hasn't been announced. Probably Reed making some crazy demands

heard they were negotiating what diaper reed will wear, word is chad prefers huggies and yami wants pampers.

• Like 2

Good news is this is the same Stewart when he moved up to the bigbikes..

You're just a hater and a Non-Bubbaliever.

Edited by redrider144