Sign in to follow this  

Ride a 2016 kx450f today. WOW

so today I went out and one of our buddies had picked up a brand new kx450f, there an mx32 up front and a fmf4.1 slip on on the bike. Let me say I have never ridden a 450 before, but holy cow! Bike handles so well. Makes me want to toss my yz250f (2015) and get one! It was an incredible experience. The forks were really stiff at the stock setting though. I recommend that bike for intermediate and above riders. Power was unbeatable. Cornering is a breeze. And the only thing I didn't like about it is how a 450 is super vibraty. They just shake a ton. Anyways. That bike was just awesome. Thought I'd share it in case anyone was wanting to get one.

I had a 14 crf450, after riding a stock and modded 14 kxf450 i feel the same as you. Now i kept my yz250 and my next 450 will most likely be a kxf, they are so friken good!

Edited by adam8781

Sold my '13 KX450 and have been seriously debating a 16. Especially with the TAC forks and trimming down Kawi did to it. I'll bet the new 16's will out handle my yz250.

Sold my '13 KX450 and have been seriously debating a 16. Especially with the TAC forks and trimming down Kawi did to it. I'll bet the new 16's will out handle my yz250.

its amazing. Part of that is just that it is so balanced and the power is strong but smooth with a good mid to high hard hard hit

so today I went out and one of our buddies had picked up a brand new kx450f, there an mx32 up front and a fmf4.1 slip on on the bike. Let me say I have never ridden a 450 before, but holy cow! Bike handles so well. Makes me want to toss my yz250f (2015) and get one! It was an incredible experience. The forks were really stiff at the stock setting though. I recommend that bike for intermediate and above riders. Power was unbeatable. Cornering is a breeze. And the only thing I didn't like about it is how a 450 is super vibraty. They just shake a ton. Anyways. That bike was just awesome. Thought I'd share it in case anyone was wanting to get one.

I'm comming from a kxf 250 14 will I be able to handle it I hear it feels like a 250 and it's smooth