Sign in to follow this  

Twisted mx milan michigan

Any one gonna ride at twisted next weekend they say prob the last ride of the year for them

Make it out? I like that track a lot...just kinda didnt ride much track this year. Especially after my main track wingman sold his bike. Think I rode Baja once, Martin once, and twisted twice if memory serves me correctly lol. Lot of trail this yr.

Edited by J_YZ2fittyF

Make it out? I like that track a lot...just kinda didnt ride much track this year. Especially after my main track wingman sold his bike. Think I rode Baja once, Martin once, and twisted twice if memory serves me correctly lol. Lot of trail this yr.

No I didn't make it out I love that track too it's so fun can't beat that sand I wanted to make it out to coops this year but I didn't get a chance to I don't really care for the jumps there but everything else is good but nothing better having a chill day at a track with your buddy's but I went to Geigers for the first time that is prob my favorite track

No I didn't make it out I love that track too it's so fun can't beat that sand I wanted to make it out to coops this year but I didn't get a chance to I don't really care for the jumps there but everything else is good but nothing better having a chill day at a track with your buddy's but I went to Geigers for the first time that is prob my favorite track

Ever been to martin MX? its a haul if you're anywhere on the east side...but its awesome. lol. Far as twisted/sand...I mean it is a bit sandy...but its for sure more of a sandy loam then pure sand. 

Ever been to martin MX? its a haul if you're anywhere on the east side...but its awesome. lol. Far as twisted/sand...I mean it is a bit sandy...but its for sure more of a sandy loam then pure sand.

Yea that is true twisted is a mixture I have seen videos and have wanted to go there what kinda dirt do they have

Yea that is true twisted is a mixture I have seen videos and have wanted to go there what kinda dirt do they have

Well its not a super sandy track like sandbox or portions of baja. It is def a "dirtier" sand.....which is why I feel like traction there is often good. Some of the bigger berms are for sure more sand...just not pure sand.

Edited by J_YZ2fittyF