Sign in to follow this  

2016 KTM 350sxf Prices paid?

Looking at buying a 350sxf in Southern CA. soon, what kind of out the door (OTD) prices has everyone been seeing?

Looking at buying a 350sxf in Southern CA. soon, what kind of out the door (OTD) prices has everyone been seeing?

I know in az that people are paying full price plus tax plus dealer prep. I wanted a 450 until I called all the dealers and they told me no deals on them. KTM dealers won't sell them for any less because everyone wants them this year and they are getting full price plus

$10,461 is what I paid so don't feel hard done by. That's £6999 as I'm in the UK. You'd think they'd be cheaper here as the factory is an hours flight away but obviously not

@Steve Kay

Did not know it is that expensive in the UK. I paid 8000€ with air pump and 3 air filters. That is 8700$.

Yeah it is that expensive unfortunately. See pictures below. It'll be the 20% tax that hikes the price up

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1447700747.637039.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1447700894.582147.jpg

Just paid msrp(9099) and tax a few weeks ago. No dealer fees. Got a small hookup on parts at the dealer but you know you can find parts cheaper online than the dealer hookup any way. The bike is great so far. I only put a few hours on it due to recent snow and work schedule but you won't be disappointed.

I was offered one yesterday for $8170 OTD... In MD for me it was out of state no sales tax.

Good luck finding any deals on ktm's right now. Dealers know they are not getting stuck with these bikes. If you don't buy it one of the ten guys behind you will.

My brother and I just paid $7699 each for two 2015 350 XC-F's no freight and set up. OTD $8500 with tax, lic and doc. Orange KTM and Thousand Oaks

Figured saving over 2k each better than buying 16's

Driving down from NorCal to pick them up, did deal over the phone. Even better deal to be had on SX, cheaper model and lower msrp.

Found them both on cycle trader. Horace at Orange KTM great to deal with, easy no hassle just a simple phone call and gave me the Low price. His shop never charges F&S. Had to negotiate away the freight/set up and the price match at Thousand Oaks powersports but they did it.

Did you buy one??

Edited by AceMaker

That's great you got a good deal, I would rather pay the extra money for all the bike changes on the 16 though.