Sign in to follow this  

2015 or 2016 Prices paid OTD?

Looking at buying a 2015 or 16 YZ250f in Southern CA. and wanted to see what everyone is paying OTD? Received an initial quote of $8k for a 2016 but I think I can do better.

Deal of a lifetime, $6500 OTD plus $500 BLUCRU credit eligible VIN/Bike making total $6k OTD on 2016 Blue 

what model and where are you located?

2016 yz250f I'm in NE, PA/NJ

Same here. Would be $6960 if you factored that in.

Hell they even sent me $45 for swag. Got a hoodie, beanie, and T-shirt for like $6 shipped!

Edited by c0ncEpT

I just bought a 2016 yz450f in socal and paid 8600.00 otd plus I still get the 500.00 blu cru. I would think you could get a 2016 yz250f for about 7500-7600 otd.

Try Fun Mart cycles in IL they have great prices and ship 

i am just north of joliet, they would have to have a heck of a deal and or offer free shipping of the crate. plus id hate to go to my local shop to get a brand new bike worked on that i didnt buy there.. 

For all interested that live in Socal, we just sold our 2014 yz250f and bought a 2016 yz250f. We got it for 7600.00 otd plus we still get the 500.00 blu cru. John Burr Cycles in Fontana hooked us up!

Edited by Edge316

What dealer?

Edensberg Yamaha in PA, its by my dad's house so just stopped on my way visiting.