Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Pourcel going really fast

Just like Stewart's home movies. Looks great with no perspective, but the scrub was cool.

yeah except it's nothing like that. 

That was impressive. Too bad everyone crashed and Pieck won the OA.  

Fun race every year, I REALLY want a Super Pole in SX.... would be so nice to see the top five lay it down every week. 

What Pourcel is doing is the most impressive thing out there. His career was over because the industry blackballed him and now he's a factory rider again who can still go as fast as anybody and is winning races 

Yeah but you have an infatuation with Christophe Pourcel

You do know I'm not the one that's been starting thread after thread year after year bout him n Kawi and the so called blackball situation right? And on top of that i have yet to get his name tattoo'd on myself...  :facepalm:

Tho I am infatuated with him getting beat by guys like Peick after you pump him up to be the second coming of Jesus. Always love a good fail...

• Like 3

What Pourcel is doing is the most impressive thing out there. His career was over because the industry blackballed him and now he's a factory rider again who can still go as fast as anybody and is winning races

What race has he won?

• Like 2

Still crazy to think the year 2016 will be his first A1 on a 450...

Christophe "The Sandbagger" Pourcel

• Like 2

Yes compared to half the people on this site he is fast. For that matter any of the 40 riders trying to make the night show are fast. But that does not excuse the fact that he is still a douche.