Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Pourcel going really fast

Pourcel is awesome for the simple fact that he can get idiots to hate him by doing nothing but racing and not saying anything

• Like 1

He did so much better than all but peick, so he beat Webb both Stewarts etc ,impressed me more than the others who crashed out

I came in here expecting see some fireworks from Pourcel with the title of this thread and all. What I seen though was both Peick and Webb put Pourcel in their back pocket where is he will be all season long. Not hating on the dude but for a "technical" racer, he got dropped by a top 5-10 guy and a kid who is still in the 250 class on what is nothing more than a "arenacross" track, in his home country, where he should have shined.

Hey....... I thought I seen the Stewart boys there for a split second?

Edited by husky34
  • Like 1

Pourcel is awesome for the simple fact that he can get idiots to hate him by doing nothing but racing and not saying anything

You still don't get it do you? I don't think anyone hates him, they just tired of hearing you spew about him n start thread after thread how he's supposed to be the 2nd coming of Jesus and bash and hate on guys that were better than him or more qualified for the rides. If anyone's got hate for other riders its you.

You still don't get it do you? I don't think anyone hates him, they just tired of hearing you spew about him n start thread after thread how he's supposed to be the 2nd coming of Jesus and bash and hate on guys that were better than him or more qualified for the rides. If anyone's got hate for other riders its you.

Duh. Pourcel shows his elite talent at every event. Weimer and Hahn chump it up. Why wouldn't I hate them?

Duh. Pourcel shows his elite talent at every event. Weimer and Hahn chump it up. Why wouldn't I hate them?

Elite talent these days don't get run down by 250's and Lites moonlighters on 450's...

Webb is an elite talent too. And he isn't scared of racing in Europe.

Webb is an elite talent too. And he isn't scared of racing in Europe.

Webb is elite talent, he made your so called elite talent guy look very European on a SX track. And who is supposedly scared to race in Europe?

What Pourcel is doing is the most impressive thing out there. His career was over because the industry blackballed him and now he's a factory rider again who can still go as fast as anybody and is winning races 

As fast as anybody???

Winning races????

new-lol-gifs.gif

• Like 3