Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Chad Reed vs. James Stewart

Trick question. I guess the answer would be Chad since I see him outlasting sir-crashes-his ass off-Stewart. I will be surprised if either makes it to Vegas. 

• Like 3

Trick question. I guess the answer would be Chad since I see him outlasting sir-crashes-his ass off-Stewart. I will be surprised if either makes it to Vegas. 

Dammit, that didn't last long. Good eye Beebs. 

• Like 1

Agree with BBA. JS will finish ahead of CR in every race he finishes, but CR will win on points over the season.

• Like 3

Dammit, that didn't last long. Good eye Beebs. 

Brotha, we've been at this for a looooong time, that shit ain't get'n by me yo! 

• Like 1

Agree with BBA. JS will finish ahead of CR in every race he finishes, but CR will win on points over the season.

While I agree with BBA that Chad is likely to end the series with more points what he was really correct about is that neither will finish the season. 

Welcome to T.T. and the pro section. Always nice to see new people and especially new people from across the pond. 

Edited by Squid_Racer

Reed wins more or ties Stewart in wins. Definitely reed will have more points. The real question will be Dungey vs Reed.

Reed wins more or ties Stewart in wins. Definitely reed will have more points. The real question will be Dungey vs Reed.

I hope you're throwin light line.... I dont see you carchin any bigguns with that.

• Like 3

2016 SX. Which one finishes the season with more points? 

Stewart will have more points and race wins than everyone, thus he will be the 2016 SX champion!

• Like 3

So you dropped weed for crack?

I don't know what it is, but it sure is good.

Don't count Reedy out

• Like 1

I hope you're throwin light line.... I dont see you carchin any bigguns with that.

Everytime you guys count him out he wins. I'm looking forward to Sx season should be fun with old guys like reed and stewart trying to establish themselves early and super fast young guys going for it

Everytime you guys count him out he wins. I'm looking forward to Sx season should be fun with old guys like reed and stewart trying to establish themselves early and super fast young guys going for it

Reed doesn't even have a ride at this point does he? You know he isn't going to show up anywhere near as prepared as Dungey. He's probably on the couch chugging a Fosters as we type.

I don't know what it is, but it sure is good.

Don't count Reedy out

no no I'm counting Reed out. At least with Stewart you see flashes of speed and his former form, such as him setting the superpole time in Lille this weekend, very impressive!! But with Reed he isn't showing potential of being able to go out and win. Bubba can still turn some heads outdoors too which Reed most definitely is not doing. Again, talking about national/main event speed , reed is still a great rider and accomplished.

no no I'm counting Reed out. At least with Stewart you see flashes of speed and his former form, such as him setting the superpole time in Lille this weekend, very impressive!! But with Reed he isn't showing potential of being able to go out and win. Bubba can still turn some heads outdoors too which Reed most definitely is not doing. Again, talking about national/main event speed , reed was a great rider and accomplished.

fixed

Points go to Reed but James has him covered in number of crashes...