Sign in to follow this  

Need help

My dad is in his fifties and used to be a pretty fit dude but he got knee surgery a while back and has kind of turned into a blob, i'm trying to get him to work on his diet but it's hard to get him to excersize with his crappy knee and bad range of motion, i thought about a dirt bike but with the range of motion he has he can't even get on my rmz250. Ideas anyone?

I appreciate you caring about your dad!  Please email me directly at Robb@CoachRobb.com and I will send you my 2 Week Food Challenge to jump start his weight loss and then we can get him on a fitness program that is fun and challenging!  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

-Coach Robb

I appreciate you caring about your dad! Please email me directly at Robb@CoachRobb.com and I will send you my 2 Week Food Challenge to jump start his weight loss and then we can get him on a fitness program that is fun and challenging! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

-Coach Robb

We are starting to work on it, when i think about it his job keeps him pretty active, he just eats lots.