Is Stewart a bargain or a ripoff for Suzuki.?

I wish! I'll have to settle for a weekend in Cal City relaxing with friends, eating tasty barbecued animals and roaming the desert trying to find trails the BLM and the turtle people have closed.

Ah yes, the famous turtle people and the ever so nagging BLM, they've both seen my rear fender more than once lol.

• Like 2

I've never seen you ride.  Save yourself the embarrassment.  just ride with your buddies. 

Kind of a &%$#@! thing to say don't you think?  

I ride with people that are faster than me every week, I still ride with them. Notjing embarassing about riding with anyone when its fun. 

• Like 5

Kind of a &%$#@! thing to say don't you think?  

I ride with people that are faster than me every week, I still ride with them. Notjing embarassing about riding with anyone when its fun. 

Nothing wrong with saying that considering the guy has been running his mouth.  Like you, I ride with faster and slower guys, it really doesn't matter to me, its about having a good time.  But when someone runs their mouth my way, I like to serve them a lil slice of humble pie.  Its good for the soul.

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with saying that considering the guy has been running his mouth.  Like you, I ride with faster and slower guys, it really doesn't matter to me, its about having a good time.  But when someone runs their mouth my way, I like to serve them a lil slice of humble pie.  Its good for the soul.

Agreed, but that what dome here do, its all in fun. 

Nothing wrong with saying that considering the guy has been running his mouth. Like you, I ride with faster and slower guys, it really doesn't matter to me, its about having a good time. But when someone runs their mouth my way, I like to serve them a lil slice of humble pie. Its good for the soul.

Humble pie needs to be served in person, not on the net.

Hey BBA, how did you do in this years knock out again? I seem to remember it was pretty good. The Vespa was flying.

Edited by wes513v
  • Like 3

Humble pie needs to be served in person, not on the net.

Hey BBA, how did you do in this years knock out again? I seem to remember it was pretty good. The Vespa was flying.

I did really well right up until a mechanical took me out. I didn't get to run with the big boys at the end this year since the little Vespa let me down.  :banghead:

Bud I'd love for you to school me. I usually try to learn or pick up on something from anyone I ride with be it a pro or a weekend warrior novice. I just like to ride. 

• Like 5