16' YZ 250 - low pegs? top clamp?

Hey there

So after buying a 300xc for offroad and forgetting how much fun two strokes are I sold my 15' yz450 and bought a 16 yz250 ? Have not ridden it yet I will after this storm blows through , I was hoping the fastway low pegs off my yz 450 would bolt right up to the yz , for the most part they sit in the peg housing perfect but under the footpeg on the frame is a large all head bolt and the fastway peg in the low position rests on the corner of that bolt so im not going to chance it.. I did email fastway and they have always been awesome so in the meantime I was wondering if any of you taller riders have had any luck finding lower pegs? Also for whatever reason unlike the yz450 the yz top clamp has a pretty wack design , im looking for a clamp to move the bars forward so if anyone has that please let me know what kind ..thanks!

Hoss

Here's a trick I've used several times and it works like a charm. Cut the boss off the stock yz footpeg and move it from the bottom of the peg to the top, using it as a spacer. Do that on both sides. Switch the springs from right to left and reassemble. Works perfectly and lowers pegs about 1/2" and back about 3/8".  Make a noticeable difference and costs $0.