Sign in to follow this  

Dirty bike pics?

I would like to see more pics of bikes that actually appear to be ridden not just straight off the showroom floor or the car wash. The spirit of ridding needs preserved it is soul food to see others out enjoying the sport and not just admiring their bikes sitting in the garage

1447688891862.jpg

LMAO that you started this thread with a pic of your clean bike sitting on the street.

There are quite a few WRR and WRX bikes captured in the wild in this existing photo thread.

Some photos from my adventures this year are in this thread on the WRR/X forum.  I've enjoyed 1200 dirt miles in the mountains so far this year.  My bike gets washed, put on a stand in the garage, and admired after every ride.

Edited by wwguy

Actually no I did not start a thread with a clean bike there's ice and a little mud on it. I was thinking new pics of people getting out and enjoying their WR's. My bike is not sitting its standing I'm standing next to it I just rode through miles miles of icy highways I only stopped to warm my hands before hitting the dirt someone took the pic because they thought it captured the true spirit of dual sport riding I didn't take the pic just sharing. I bought mine in 08 and am still enjoying it has over 25,000 miles now

I put over 3,000 miles on my wr250r this year from april to june. And it sits in a storage unit when not in use with my brand new FE 501 s. Throttle on! I'll look for your pics. I'm spinning on a new tire on my husky right now I'm gonna go get it absolutely dirty! Yesterday I rode over 200 miles in the mud sleet and snow on my husky 99% of it was off road.