Sign in to follow this  

Changing frames?

I have a new top end waiting to be picked up at a shop for my ktm 65. I have everything for the 65 and have started to piece it together in my spare time. I also have a tao tao 125 four stroke put bike that runs perfect. The components on the tao tao are complete crap (chain, handling, etc) im thinking of taking the 125 and putting it in the ktm frame, has anyone done something similiar? Did it work? I will have all winter to do this due to the fact im a 14 year old and i barely get to ride my 250r because of my scoliosis brace.

Anything is possible with a welder and talent, but that sounds like a good way to ruin a KTM. There are a million billion hop up parts for CRF based Pit bikes, so there are smarter ways to make the Tao Tao better than sacrificing your KTM.

Anything is possible with a welder and talent, but that sounds like a good way to ruin a KTM. There are a million billion hop up parts for CRF based Pit bikes, so there are smarter ways to make the Tao Tao better than sacrificing your KTM.

Im at the point of the tao tao breaking time after time i dont care if it gets jumped in a pond lol

Im gonna try to find a blown up Japanese smaller bike to transfer to.