Sign in to follow this  

Camping

This will probably get moved to a "regional" section of the forum but after moving Arizona, I had the same question you did.

I spent some time online searching for OHV camping and it lead me to some cool places down here.

Edited by michaelangus

Anyone know of any campgrounds in ct ma ny that have trails for bikes. I'm trying to plan something for me and my son for next year.

Maybe go south to WV and the hatfield mccoy system? 

Joe

• Like 1

Hatfield McCoy trails for sure. Not too bad of a drive if you make a long weekend/week out of it. 

New Hampshire has some great riding opportunities where camping and riding are possible. Look up Jericho trails system. There is also Little Monadnock Family trails. I rode some of their trails during a NETRA Turkey Run and they were fun.

Pachaug state forest in CT has a 60 mile loop, 45 or so which is dirt and has campsites as well. its a pretty good loop but you do have to be street legal. like others said check RiderPlanet. theirs some private riding/camping spots way upstate NY.

Maybe go south to WV and the hatfield mccoy system? 

Joe

Hatfield McCoy Trails are the best, I made a trip down there and did 6 of the trail systems . Its a must see!!  You could also try the Majestics trail in P.A. Its also a nice trail and there is a campground right there that you can ride from. The Marienville trail is not far from there and is also in P.A. Its also a nice system . If you need any info at all , you could message me. Have fun Panning your adventure.