Sign in to follow this  

Service manuals for post '94 DR 350's

Hi guys,

I just got a 1998 DR 350 SE (sold my trusty XR650L) so I am going to have a lot of questions. It is quite original so it is pretty close to showroom/factory set up. It runs very well so I suspect that it has been rejetted though, but  will have to confirm. First off is that I am looking all around for a aftermarket service manual just to have on hand (Chilton / Clymer etc.) and the only ones I have found on EBay and Amazon ended model coverage at 1994. Therefore, no or little coverage of electric starters or cartridge forks and some of the other later improvements will be covered. Are there other later editions that will cover 1998 model years out there that get the nod of approval from the members?

I will be back....with a lot more questions!

Dogfeathers

Plugeye,

Thank you very much. I looked on the web for something like this and only found sites that insisted that I also download all this other crap with it such as security software and  who knows what else. This is just the manual and it covers the later years of production...perfect! Thank you again, cheers. 

Dogfeathers

• Like 1