Sign in to follow this  

bars?

I just bought a 2014 left over 400s and i'm looking for a bar a little taller than what it came with. What's everyone running for bars? Thanks.

My bike came with a set of the pro taper cr high bars and a 1.5 riser, im 6'2 and its really comfortable compared to my friends stock bars.

• Like 1

I'm 5'11". Been running these Renthal vintage/desert bars. Love em, don't feel the need for risers.

I'm 5' 9" but like taller bars. I'll check these out.

• Like 1

Protaper ATV High Bend.

The throttle cable had to be rerouted from the Right side.

I am only 5'11" but I like to stand straight up with no knee bend most of the time.

Simba

IMG_4554_zpsvq8kzjd1.jpg

• Like 1

If I had to do it over I would get the atv high bars. I was worried they were going to be some type of ape hangers when I got the mids.

I'm about 6'0 and I currently run Protaper SE trials high and I'm moving over to Outlaw Racing TH07 bars and oversize bar clamp kit. The bars are similar size to trials high but the clamps should put me at the right height that I want. Clamps and bars are 80 bucks shipped which is the cost of fat bars alone for protaper. I have a couple other pieces from them and they seem really quality. Will find out how they stack up once they arrive at my house.

Was in my garage and forgot about the high bars on my crf150r that I just handed down to my son. They are renthal 150r play bars. I think that's what there called. Might swap these over to see how they feel. They are same width as stick 400 bars.

1447892334448.jpg

• Like 1