Sign in to follow this  

Motocross MX2 World Champ Tim Gajser advance to MXGP's

I don't think it will go well ,i don't think he's at the standard he needs to be, brave move as they say

I think its stupid move, if Herling moves like he wants, he could be king. 

My opinion is that he will do in MXGP's just fine, no pressure for him about the results, so he can enjoy the ride and the results will come. Also 450's are more equal in the power department while his 2015 250 Honda was way off compared to the other manufacturers. He constantly trains with the 450, so he's used to it. The 250 in 2015 he rode only at the races. We will see next year... ;)

Pretty odd move imo

Honda literally have him free reign on any decision he felt was best for him. He could have went ama, stayed 250gp, anything. His decision to me is smart. The Honda 250 wouldn't be improved enough to really net him an advantage over previous year. The crf450 is actually making huge strides with gautier doing the testing with bobreshev. Since mxpeter says he trains on the 450 anyway, I think he might have surprising results! It's a serious class for sure. He is a very good rider for his age and will mature much faster based on being so young and riding with the big dogs. I was hoping ama was his next stop. I'll be happy watching him in the gp class though.
  • Like 1