Sign in to follow this  

Were I can buy a Billy who man funnel?

Anyone know EXACTLY were I can buy a Billy who man funnel? I've looked all over the internet, ebay, ect. Can't find them anywhere. I guess they went out of business and it's not being made anymore. One of my favorite tools that I've ever bought for my 450 and I want one for my sons new 2008 CRF250R.

Anyone know for sure were I can find one?

I was actually looking at them last night.  There is a website for them but it's absolutely horrible, when you click to order the funnel it just directs you to another site.  If you find where to get one let me know.

I was actually looking at them last night.  There is a website for them but it's absolutely horrible, when you click to order the funnel it just directs you to another site.  If you find where to get one let me know.

Ya it never takes you to a page to actually place an order. I emailed them, let's see of they reply.

I came across where they used to be sold on rocky mountain atv but their website says the product is no longer available.  I'm gonna guess by that that the company is no longer around.

I have 2, 1 still new in the package. I think I got them a few years ago from Dennis Kirk.

I have 2, 1 still new in the package. I think I got them a few years ago from Dennis Kirk.

I just looked at Dennis Kirk, they don't have em. If your interested in selling one you have let me know. As long as it's for a 2008 CRF250R. Thanks.

Let me make sure I can still find the other one. I used it on my '10 CRF250R & now on my '14. I had to trim it a little with a razor knife since it was for older Honda's, but it works well. I'll look for the other one tomorrow.

Edited by j368

Why do you guys need them? How are you possibly making a mess draining your oil??????

Why do you guys need them? How are you possibly making a mess draining your oil??????

Do you have a CRF450? Engine oil & tranny drain plugs are on the side of the case and drain all over the frame rails and is way more messy with a skid plate. Man funnel is the best accessory I ever bought for doing maintenance. Its a shame they are out of business!!

• Like 1

Let me make sure I can still find the other one. I used it on my '10 CRF250R & now on my '14. I had to trim it a little with a razor knife since it was for older Honda's, but it works well. I'll look for the other one tomorrow.

Cool let me know. You can IM me of you want to sell it. Thanks

Cool let me know. You can IM me of you want to sell it. Thanks

This is what I've got.

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is what I've got.

I'll take it if you want to let it go. What do you want for it.

What the hell is a bully who man funnel?

Can't figure it out with the pictures in post 13 and the description 2 posts above that???? Try googling it....

for that gen of CRFs, it made draining oil easier, clips onto the frame...especially if you run a plate. I used one on my 06.

• Like 1

The honda CRF450R and 250 as well as some other bikes have oil drain plugs on the side of the motor making draining the oil an almost impossible job to do with out the oil getting everywhere including all over the frame and if you have a skid plate it will literally drain into the top side of the plate. HUGE mess.

The BillyWho man funnel clips into the side of the frame and right under the drain plug and makes a perfect path for the oil to drain out and down into your oil drain pan. On my bike 2007 CRF450R both drain plugs are on the left side of the motor. On our new 2008 CRF250R only the motor drain plug is on the side, the trannie side is on the under side of the motor. The funnel makes draining the oil a clean and effortless process.

Still don't see the point. Seems like it would get in the way more than anything. I've been changing my 05 450r oils for years with a skid plate. Barely makes a mess. if it does a 5$ can of brake clean will clean the frame and skid plate for about 30 oil changes.

• Like 1