Sign in to follow this  

Did you get in on this helmet give-away?

I never win anything

Keep trying, your day will come... My mom used to rag on my dad because he would always stop to fill out contest cards whenever they would go shopping. She kept telling him he was wasting his time, but after years of trying, he got a call saying he won a new Jeep Wrangler and tickets to the ACC basketball tourney. At first he thought it was a joke, but sure enough, he won. To this day, I don't know what made him happier - winning the Jeep or proving my mom wrong... Probably the latter  :thumbsup:

• Like 4

Keep trying, your day will come... My mom used to rag on my dad because he would always stop to fill out contest cards whenever they would go shopping. She kept telling him he was wasting his time, but after years of trying, he got a call saying he won a new Jeep Wrangler and tickets to the ACC basketball tourney. At first he thought it was a joke, but sure enough, he won. To this day, I don't know what made him happier - winning the Jeep or proving my mom wrong... Probably the latter  :thumbsup:

Too Funny!

I never win anything

Ya I buy one lottery ticket a week. I go in and check it with the same girl every Saturday morning. It's got to the point where when I giver her the ticket I tell her, I'm a loser. She then tells me she might be bad luck. I tell her NO I'm a loser BUT you can't win if you don't play. She then checks my ticket and sure enough I'm a loser. Well actually last week I won $10 which I re-invested. If I ever do win a lot more than $100K, I'm shooting this girl $10k min.

Anyway, It would be cool if I won and if not me at least someone here

• Like 1