Sign in to follow this  

Rad. Braces for 04?

I have been looking for radiator braces for my 04 yz250 and can't find much. The works connection #18-074 is all I could find that fit? I wish endure engineering made some for it. but must be too old! Soooo does anyone know of anything that will fit from another model.

I have been looking for radiator braces for my 04 yz250 and can't find much. The works connection #18-074 is all I could find that fit? I wish endure engineering made some for it. but must be too old! Soooo does anyone know of anything that will fit from another model.

Unabiker has made them , I 've had the works connection , (not much) protection . but , better than nothing  .

EE makes the braces. Devol makes full guards. You can get them from rmatv.

I have the devols. They are more of a guard then a brace. I'm sure their design does add some brace effect. But not like the EE braces.

Recently made these for my 97, with 1/4" threaded rod, just an idea.

1448064565913.jpg

1448064582221.jpg