Sign in to follow this  

2015 350 XCF-W Boiling Over

I bought this bike new this past spring and rode it all summer in high heat and humidity on tight single track with zero boil over issues. The last three rides it's been in the mid 60's and on all the rides she's boiled over when the going got tight. Not a large amount but some. The fan is running. Any ideas?

Cap may have failed/plugged... if you got a bud with a ktm swap caps and go ride. If that doesn't fix it I'd replace the fluid and try again.....

I bought this bike new this past spring and rode it all summer in high heat and humidity on tight single track with zero boil over issues. The last three rides it's been in the mid 60's and on all the rides she's boiled over when the going got tight. Not a large amount but some. The fan is running. Any ideas?

if you didn't have the issue before, and all of a sudden issue is there and nothing has really changed, Id say your thermo is half stuck open, that would be primary guess, or the cap is bad

New thermostat, new cap and new coolant. If that doesn't do it then something else is going on. As mentioned above, slipping the clutch builds lots of heat so take that into consideration.