Sign in to follow this  

Vintage dirt-bike "resto's"

I'm sure the thumper talk gang would agree with me on this topic, Vintage restoration! If you have any projects new or old, we would surely love to see the progress via-photos, post all the steps involved during the process, Happy-Restoring!!! 47ac15205281effa67a68a97eddeb1bb.jpgcsteel_74_#12.jpgSuzuki%20PE175.jpg220px-UnknownComic.jpga9421sctv_2.jpg

• Like 1

Can I add in a 2000 ktm 380 I believe 15 years covers the age part. I plan on making it better than new and it's not that far away now.

• Like 1

Some may have seen this, but for the new ones that haven't.  I have 2 whole video series that I filmed on some bikes and the restoration process.

Barn Fresh Motorcycle Restoration  All the videos and pictures are here broken down to the different stages.

9351738_orig.jpg

3254563_orig.jpg

6351179_orig.jpg?125

6463102_orig.jpg?371

• Like 3

Mr.Junkman, that was one excellent video of the Kawasaki big-horn resto! I am very impressed, I enjoyed all the literature you provided your viewers, and the step by step process involving the resto for the bike. Was your father happy to receive his restored bike? Does he get to ride it any? That is one beautiful machine!  Thanx ben Honda racer for pictures also! I had a 86 just like yours, one strong running bike! Nothing shows craftsmanship like a nice resto!  Keep em coming gang!

Edited by cr-dude3
  • Like 2

Mr.Junkman, that was one excellent video of the Kawasaki big-horn resto! I am very impressed, I enjoyed all the literature you provided your viewers, and the step by step process involving the resto for the bike. Was your father happy to receive his restored bike? Does he get to ride it any? That is one beautiful machine!  

Yes, he was. There are 13 videos to watch just on that bike if you want.  I have more.  Vintage performance bike project

4136637_orig.jpg

• Like 2