Sign in to follow this  

Baja race

Sounds cool, but I will be down at the house at Shipwrecks. I think we are at mile 162 or so. Feel free to bring the party south.

JIMMIE all the girls too! be careful what you ask for!

• Like 1

RM105- traffic of campers has been pretty consistent since dusk

Friends are camping at about rm106 so i might walk over there for the bikes

Brothers, my neighbor Dale said someone was looking for me at Shipwrecks driving a van. Sorry he was a bit out of it and did not get you to my house. The view of the race was great and BBQ was rolling. ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1448133178.003439.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1448133197.338066.jpg

• Like 1

Yep we were trying to track you down jimmyh. We hung out at the shipwreck for about an hour and then headed south along the beach. We looked high and low for you but evidently we didn't have the right password lol. It would have been cool to put a name to the face and hopefully next time we will be able to meet up.

• Like 1

Its always a mess,while race is going on.My group riding Dirt bikes,was not able to find Friends watching race.What we did find,We where sitting on bikes watching race.Way out of harms way.300 yards away from sand wash,where all cars/ spectators parked.Came trophy truck wide open,race was in wash,not side road.He almost hit us,and many people.He knew he was not on course,but decided to not back off.

A few of my go fast Bronco friends were in that wash or nearby having a barbecue. I hope they didn't get sand thrown on their carne asada haha . Not for me but for some the thrill of victory is taken out if you people. But I guess that's why we go down there for the thrill and excitement

I saw a video of Robbie Gordon in the wash st the start. Course lined with spectators as always, just enough room for him to drive 100mph

• Like 1

Yep we were trying to track you down jimmyh. We hung out at the shipwreck for about an hour and then headed south along the beach. We looked high and low for you but evidently we didn't have the right password lol. It would have been cool to put a name to the face and hopefully next time we will be able to meet up.

well you missed a great view, BBQ and horseshoe tourney. Next year! Edited by jimmyh
  • Like 1