Sign in to follow this  

New yz look from racetech italy.

I think the Pics are from Milan motorcycle show which opened today in Italy. Bike looks fantastic!

post-322029-0-52464300-1447965717.jpeg

post-322029-0-49351700-1447965730.jpeg

post-322029-0-83276500-1447965751.jpeg

post-322029-0-04530100-1447965799.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

• Like 9

Not sure on the tank yet but the filler cap deffo does'nt look stock.i heard a kit fro rtech will be available to buy in march next year,not 100% sure if that will include a complete new tank or to use the stock one.

Not sure on the tank yet but the filler cap deffo does'nt look stock.i heard a kit fro rtech will be available to buy in march next year,not 100% sure if that will include a complete new tank or to use the stock one.

I have the Racetech kit in the shed ATM. Got it a few weeks ago for a mates 04/05 model. My 144AF has RaceTech plastics as well.

Speaking of fuel tanks. Thanks for posting links to the X-Fun alloy tanks Smez. You had to know I'd order one  :devil: . My Mrs hates you  :lol: .

EDIT: Sorry, the kit I have came with OEM style shrouds. Tank looks alloy to me as well. I'll ask the local Rep if he knows anything.

Edited by AddictedToBling
  • Like 1

I'm kinda partial to the 'classic' style plastics of the 2006-2014 YZ125's,

in basic Yamaha blue & white and not a fan of flashy graphics but....

I admit I really like the colour scheme and simplistic graphics on that bike!

Edited by mlatour
  • Like 1

I'm kinda partial to the 'classic' style plastics of the 2006-2014 YZ125's,

in basic Yamaha blue & white and not a fan of flashy graphics but....

I admit I really like the colour scheme and simplistic graphics on that bike!

I'm not a big Yammy fan but love the look of the newer plastics.

For me. Has to be Yellow. I'd cop White. But,  I hate Blue  :smashpc: .

2016 YZ125 with a 167cc BB kit. Yellow plastics. Carbon tank with 2013 250F tank shrouds (Like Smez's tank). After market wheel set.  Cone section pipe, carbon Bling.  Shu weeeeeet  :ride: .

Edited by AddictedToBling
  • Like 1

I just fell out of my chair!  Those shrouds are awesome.  I have the 15/16 airbox and plastics sans tank shrouds ready to mount after Thanksgiving on my 02.  I am not a fan of the new shrouds and my graphics arent beat up yet... so skipped that part of the update (and I kinda like the old style).  If this tank/shroud combo becomes available and is reasonably priced.... I am soooo buying it. Jaw dropping good looking!

Edited by Captain.Olives
  • Like 1

I really like it !!!! "Don't touch, Thank You" In case you wanted to know what the seat sign says. Brake rotors don't seam to be over sized and not even wave.

• Like 1

Ok so the guy just messaged me saying a complete new fuel tank will be part of the package.no info as to any prices yet.cool.

• Like 3

:lol: 

Ok so the guy just messaged me saying a complete new fuel tank will be part of the package.no info as to any prices yet.cool.

Not to worry, I'm sure it will be reasonably priced. Sure it will !!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 1

Not to worry, I'm sure it will be reasonably priced. Sure it will !!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You know it ! Lol