Sign in to follow this  

Supercross jimmy's new suzuki team!

Suzuki has made a lot of several big moves this month. Announced two satellite teams for sx and Mx and then everts takes over the mxgp duties. Guess they are ramping up for a new bike and are trying to sale bikes !

• Like 1

even though I love the yellow. They not gonna get a 250 championship.

What?!?! That's Jimmy albertson we're talking about

No top rider,,,no top finishes,,,no sales. Suzuki mgt is either suspect or they simply don't care. I see that the 250 has received an update and that is good. But, the flagship bike is the 450. Public perception is that it is obese. Public perception is that it is an outdated platform that needs to shrink its dimensions. Public perception is that its durability is suspect. When a new 450 starts making regular podium visits sales will improve, not before.

Edited by YHGEORGE
  • Like 1

what?

Read much ? They have a factory support 250f an now another 450 team. That was all done in month

No top rider,,,no top finishes,,,no sales. Suzuki mgt is either suspect or they simply don't care. I see that the 250 has received an update and that is good. But, the flagship bike is the 450. Public perception is that it is obese. Public perception is that it is an outdated platform that needs to shrink its dimensions. Public perception is that its durability is suspect. When a new 450 starts making regular podium visits sales will improve, not before.

I believe it also has what the Japs call Razahhh Shahhhp Handering

• Like 1

Read much ? They have a factory support 250f an now another 450 team. That was all done in month

What other 450 team?